A New Opportunity for Pet Groomer to develop a new service to both an existing client base and to potential new clients:
Animal House Vets is looking for an experienced groomer to join our practice team and be responsible for the grooming in our new Pet Spa at our Downend Surgery.
- You will be responsible for setting the highest of standards of grooming within the surgery
- You will be expected to have excellent communications skills and be able to interact with both clients and colleagues within the veterinary side of the surgery.
- Hours – Full time to include Saturdays
- Reporting to the Practice Manager.
- Position could develop into a managerial role by developing the grooming into a multi-groomer operation.
- You’ll have experience of working within a grooming environment, and it is essential that you are able to complete a groom from start to finish on the majority of breeds to the highest standard. A pet grooming qualification is desirable
- You will understand the importance of offering the best care to our clients and their pets and have the knowledge and confidence to internally refer pets to the vets if a problem is encountered.
- You will able to manage your time and diary to maximize grooming throughput in the surgery
- You will be expected to be part of a wider veterinary practice team and multitask when required.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
- 4 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounted veterinary care for your pets
Initial training as a member of the wider practice team will be given and you would be expected to have an input into the set up, design and launch of the new spa.
A reward of £100 of vouchers to use at Animal House Vets is offered to the person who introduces us to the person that we employ in this role*! Applications for this role will close 31/03/16 or earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.